As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Ohio Valley Opportunities relies on federal and state grant funding and support from local foundations, businesses, and residents of our community. If you would like to support our organization to help continue its mission, you can get involved in several ways.
If you would like to donate by check, please mail to: OVO, Attn: Fiscal, P.O. Box 625, Madison, IN 47250
If you would like to discuss additional opportunities including planned giving or corporate sponsorship, please contact our Executive Director by phone at (812) 265-5858.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
By choosing us as your charitable organization of choice, the Kroger Community Rewards Program will donate a percentage of your eligible purchase price to OVO. All you have to do is sign up online and choose Ohio Valley Opportunities as your organization to support. Donations can be made on purchases from both Kroger and Jay-C Food Stores throughout Southern Indiana and Northern Kentucky.
To sign up with Kroger Community Rewards:
Sign up for a Kroger Online Account with your email address at;
- Link your online account with your Plus Card. Your account number is 12-13 digits and can be found on the back of your Plus Card or can be obtained by calling 1-800-KROGERS.
- Choose Ohio Valley Opportunities as your organization. Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards or go to your Kroger online account and choose “Community Rewards.” Click Enroll, type “Ohio Valley Opportunities,” and choose us as your charitable organization
- Remember to re-enroll annually in August to keep supporting our organization!
Ohio Valley Opportunities is a participating charitable organization in the AmazonSmile Program. All you have to do is sign up online and choose Ohio Valley Opportunities as your organization to support.
- Go to https://smile.amazon.com/
- Choose Ohio Valley Opportunities as your charitable organization
- For every eligible AmazonSmile purchase you make, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to OVO.