Ohio Valley Opportunities, a leader in community action, is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for our Madison office. The successful candidate must be a critical thinker with the ability to analyze and present complicated information. Exceptional organizational skills are critical. Professional experience should include advanced written and electronic communications, interfacing with a variety of professionals and the public, and proficiency with Microsoft Office. A minimum of an Associate’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience is preferred.
Some of the job duties include:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Must be able to perform duties in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions; Ability to maintain a positive, professional demeanor.
- Conserves management team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains agency website, and updates social media weekly.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes all other projects as assigned.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; enters and maintains database for inventory control and tags inventoried items.
- Maintains a data base for agency inventory of all office furniture and equipment, tagging and recording new items purchased and documenting disposed items.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepares outgoing mail, picks up and delivers incoming mail.
- Schedules vehicle maintenance, vehicle use logs and key sign out log.
- Acts as a liaison with agency departments and outside agencies.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects which may include planning and coordinating events, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings and creating brochures.
- Accurately enters data for Community Services Block Grant and other funding, as required.
Along with a competitive salary, OVO offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: 401(k) (up to a 5% match), health insurance (90% paid by OVO), $40,000 of life insurance policies, 13 paid holidays and generous Earn Leave Time. OVO is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
For consideration, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.comApply Browse More Jobs